Environment & Community
Law Image is committed to making a positive contribution to our environment and our community. We work with our clients, business suppliers and staff to create a more sustainable approach to our business. We minimise our environmental footprint, create a positive workplace and promote diversity.
Throughout the Law Image offices we use carbon neutral paper, all our cartridges are recycled and any paper waste is sent for recycling. All our staff members are engaged in managing our environmental policy.
We remain committed to our environment and community and strive to continually improve our practices.
- Environmental Certification
- We regularly review the impact of our operations on the environment
- Use of recycled and carbon neutral products
- A company-wide recycling program
Our Community Initiatives
- Mothers Day Classic – major sponsorship and pro-bono work
- Daffodil Day – raising money for cancer research and patient support
- Women in Insurance – not-for-profit organisation – pro-bono work
- Circus Quirkus (Rotary Club of Preston) – yearly sponsorship
- ISKON Melbourne – donations
- Law Image complies with all codes of practice relevant to our industry
- Law Image maintains a safe and non-discriminatory workplace
- Law Image reviews suppliers to ensure they maintain ethical practices.